Raised so far
JOIN US FOR MOVE4 CP
JUNE 10 -30
Move4 CP is about doing what moves you. It could be movement in the traditional sense, like walking, rolling in your wheelchair, or dancing. But it can be broader — doing something moving: volunteering, creating art, reading.
Take what moves you and help move cerebral palsy research forward.
Challenge yourself for 21 days, from Thursday, June 10 through Wednesday, June 30.
Connect with your friends, colleagues, and family. And connect with yourself, too.
Move4 CP welcomes everyone. All activities. All fitness levels. All abilities. Any location in the US.
Register and set your goal.
Make progress toward your goal and connect with friends.
Let everyone know what you're doing and ask friends to give in support.
MOVE to Make A Difference
Cerebral palsy is the most common lifelong physical disability in the world. The funds you raise will accelerate groundbreaking research to change what’s possible
for cerebral palsy. Together, we can make a difference.
Early Detection and Intervention
Children with CP often aren't diagnosed until they are between a year and a half and two years old. We are funding research to give children with CP the best possible start.
Technology & Innovation
25% of people with CP cannot talk. We are partnering with neurologists and funding science that will transform the way people with CP communicate and move. We are also supporting research that will revolutionize CP diagnosis and treatment.
We are funding research to uncover possible genetic components of CP, which will optimize individual treatments for people with CP.
75% of people with CP endure daily chronic pain. We are funding studies to find the underlying causes of CP-related pain and discover new non-addictive, non-opioid treatments.
We are funding research that is investigating stem cells as a possible treatment to potentially reverse the brain injuries that cause CP.
- Makayla Mecier just donated $104
- Kim & Paige Tierney just donated $52
- Cherylan Brooks just donated $52
- Elizabeth just donated $26
- Tobias just donated $156
- Jenn Shawl just donated $36.40
- Rosalie just donated $104
- Mary Van Eaton just donated $52
- Amy Kashchy just donated $104
- Martin and Sue Myers just donated $52
- Jennifer Trent just donated $20.80
- Lauren just donated $20.80
- Ryan and Sharon Meltzer just donated $104
- Rachel Heller just donated $52
- Jayne Lisak just donated $100
- Facebook just donated $60
- Facebook just donated $50
- Jennifer and Steve Kern just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $52
- Bernice Cavalluzzi just donated $20.80